At this project we repainted the exterior, stained the fence and enclosed porch. We also replaced several rotten pieces of wood.
Steps to repainted your homes exterior:
- Pressure wash the surfaces being painted to remove dirt, mildew, etc.
- Scrape any peeling paint.
- Replace any rotten wood and prime new or bare wood before applying paint.
- Caulk all cracks and windows.
- Mask off all brick, windows, doors, etc to prevent any overspray.
- Apply paint by sprayer or brush.
- Finally, inspect home and perform any touch ups. Clean up and haul away all trash.
Call us at 469-248-7390 or email info@bigalspainting if you would like us to paint your home and we will be happy to give you a free estimate.